ANGER / VIOLENCE ASSESSMENT EVALUATIONS
ANGER ASSESSMENTS EVALUATIONS
Anger Violence Assessment Evaluations for Court
ATLANTA COURT ORDERED ANGER MANAGEMENT ASSESSMENTS
ATTORNEY REFERRED ANGER MANAGEMENT ASSESSMENTS
HR DEPARTMENT ANGER MANAGEMENT ASSESSMENTS
Richard L Taylor BS, CART, CAMS, CAME conducts Anger Violence Assessments for Court Ordered People, Attorney Referred, HR Department Referrals, Self Evaluation Volunteers.
Simply call Richard Taylor at 678-576-1913 to Set Up Assessment.
Fair Assessments with 21-25 Page Treatment Recommendation.
COVID-19 GAME CHANGER. Assessments now done remotely to be COVID-19 COMPLIANT.
- Once $150.00 payment is received, Richard e-mails you the Assessment to complete.
- You will need a printer or bring to (Office Max-Office depot or Kinko’s to print otherwise).
- Fill out Assessment with blue ink pen or black ink pen. Print legibly please.
- Leave no Blanks Unanswered Items. ->Use None, No, Not/Applicable, N/A, DASH ——-
- If possible have your ATTORNEY e-mail Richard your Case Documents.
- No Attorney? Include Case Documents with the Assessment.
- When finished arrange all papers in order. Scan.
- E-mail scanned PDF to email@example.com
- Allow several days for Richard to process the Assessment. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL LAST MINUTE FOR DEADLINE.
- Richard will contact you to set up Zoom Interview to go over results, take you Arrest Narrative. (The Story Of Your Arrest).
- Need Zoom? Go to zoom.us and sign up for free account.
- Richard will text you after he e-mailed the Certified Anger Violence Assessment Evaluation to your contact and yourself.
ZOOM ASSESSMENT $150.00 (Covid-19 Compliant)
- It is used to determine if you might need Anger Management Training and Education (Classes).
- Includes a “Letter Of Treatment Recommendation” that consists of:
- An Assessment Evaluation takes about 2.5/3 Hour to complete.
- Standard Client History Questionnaire
- The Final Assessment is e-mail to you, and who needs to receive it.
- Call Richard at 678-576-1913 or e-mail to set up.
VISA MC AMEX DISCOVER PAYPAL
Click Image Below
REPORT OF TREATMENT RECOMMENDATION
This 2.5 hour Anger Violence Assessment Evaluation suggests what appropriate skill enhancements are needed if any. This Anger Assessment determines the individual’s present state of awareness, self control, impulse control, communication style, anger present, empathy, potential for violence. It uses three component instruments.
Many Pass the Assessment. Each case unique.
Sometimes an Anger Management Class is warranted. If further enhancement is warranted then an Individual Coaching Session is usually best for specific work addressed to your areas of weakness but most attend our regularly scheduled Court Approved Certified Anger Management Classes to save money .
FOR THOSE WHO WENT ELSEWHERE FOR ASSESSMENT
If you decided to take your Assessment elsewhere and you are “awarded” 8 or 12 or more Anger Management Classes, you are permitted to take your classes from any Certified Anger Management Provider.
Atlanta Anger Management Classes are $25.00/ 1 Class/ 1 Hour
- Zoom Classes are $25.00 / 1 Class / 1 Hour
- Most Classes offered in metro Atlanta (Class Schedule)
- No “Miss Policy” Ask…Most providers make you start over if you miss 2-3 times. Not Atlanta Anger Management. You never lose your classes completed.
- Enjoyable learning experience. Read our reviews.
- Why we are #1 in Atlanta
We are a Certified Anger Management Provider.
Treatment Recommendation Report for Courts, Probation Officers, CPS and Other Agencies. For all individuals who have been court ordered to take an Anger Violence Assessment Evaluation.
Companies, Corporations, Government Agencies, Law Enforcement Officers, and Fire Fighters, Employers who request Anger Management for employees of these agencies will receive a report of the Anger Management Assessment done on all employees receiving Anger Management and Stress Management coaching or training with signed Release Of Information forms.
Owner/Director Richard L. Taylor BS, CART, CAMS, CAME
Certified Anger Resolution Therapist™
Certified Anger Management Specialist™
Certified Anger Management Expert™
Certified in 50 US States For Anger Management
Atlanta Anger Management
5555 Glenridge Connector
Suite 200 (2nd Floor)
Atlanta, Georgia 30342 USA
ANGER MANAGEMENT ASSESSMENTS – COURT ORDERED
ANGER ASSESSMENTS – ATTORNEY REFERRED
ANGER MANAGEMENT ASSESSMENTS – HR DEPARTMENT ♦
ANGER MANAGEMENT ASSESSMENTS – BUSINESS ♦
Georgia Approved | Approved in 50 U.S. States